LEGAL NOTICE ABOUT THIS INTERNET SITE
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions with regard to the use of this site. If you do not agree, you should not use this site.
This website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Euroresins International GmbH, a company established in and under the laws of Germany, and its Affiliates (hereinafter "Euroresins"). "Affiliates" as used herein shall mean all present and future entities, which, directly or indirectly, are controlled by or are under common Control – as defined herein after - with the signing party or through their parent company are connected to it. "Control" shall mean direct or indirect ownership of at least 50% of the voting interest in such entity; "Connected" shall mean any entity in which the parent company, direct or indirect, has an ownership of at least 50% of the voting interest.
This site can be accessed from various other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Germany, by accessing this site it is agreed that the laws of Germany shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use and contents of this site, unless otherwise agreed in writing. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany with respect to such matters, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Euroresins will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this internet site, but makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. Euroresins shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access this internet site, or from your reliance on any information provided at this internet site, including but not limited to viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Specifically the data contained in the Database are experimental, and Euroresins MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS OF ANY DATA, PRODUCT OR PROCESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Furthermore Euroresins does not represent that the use of such data or any product or process derived from the data contained in the Database will not infringe any patent, copyright or other rights of third parties.
This site may provide links or references from or to other sites but Euroresins has no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the use of such content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this internet site.
Euroresins is committed to protecting your privacy on this website. Euroresins takes reasonable care to keep all information obtained from our visitors secure against unauthorized access and use.
- Anonymous visits: If you visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself, then Euroresins will nevertheless collect some information, like I.P. addresses. The information is aggregated to statistically measure among others the number of visits and the time spent on the website and on its pages viewed. Euroresins uses this information to monitor the usage and to improve the content of its website.
- Named visits: If you visit our website and ask for information or require feedback, Euroresins needs to know certain personal data (like email address) or specific interests. Euroresins will only use your personal data for these goals. Euroresins might contact you in the future.
- Children: This website is intended for visitors over the age of 14. This website will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from visitors who are age 14 or under.
- Cookies: Euroresins wants to help you along your entrance on its website by using cookies. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer so we can recognize you when you return. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to refuse receiving it.
- Updating personal information: If you would like to update your personal information or preferences on how we communicate with you, please fill out the contact us form.
All information supplied on this website by or on behalf of Euroresins in relation to its products, whether in the nature of data, recommendations or otherwise, is supported by research and believed reliable, but Euroresins assumes no liability whatsoever in respect of application, processing or use made of the aforementioned information or products, or any consequence thereof.
Unless otherwise indicated, all copyrights on this site in text, images and other materials, are owned by DSM Composite Resins Deutschland GmbH. and/or affiliated companies. Euroresins permits you to display, store and reproduce material from this website only for personal use, non-commercial and informational purposes, subject to the following conditions:
- no part of this website may be distributed or sold for commercial gain or for political purposes
- no part of this website may be modified in any respect or incorporated in any other material, wether in hard copy or in electronic format
- the copyright notice ("from Euroresins' website") must appear on every copy or portion thereof.
Unless otherwise indicated, all the trademarks displayed on this website are owned by or have been licensed to Euroresins International GmbH and/or its affiliates.
Nothing on this website should be construed as any license or right in or to any trademark, patent or any other intellectual property right of Euroresins International GmbH. Permission in writing from Euroresins International GmbH is required for any other use of intellectual property contained on this website and any misuse of its contents is strictly prohibited.
Euroresins MAY REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDTIONS BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND THEREFORE ADVISED TO PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE THEN CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.